Monday, April 29, 2013

41. I WITNESSED A MIRACLE!

How great is our God! PASS IT ON!

This past Monday, the 22nd of April, the traveling image of Our Lady of Guadalupe came to my town. I was blessed to be able to see it, and even more blessed to see what Our Lady did for us... READ ON!

The image had arrived in our town On Monday the 22nd of April, and was present at morning Mass. A petition basket was placed next to the image, to the side of the Altar.



This is my friend's testimony. I was there during the event and saw the miracle with my own eyes if you doubt him at all:

This is a testimony of the traveling Guadalupe image.

My name is Thomas Quaresima. I am a 29 year old local Catholic and discerner of priesthood/religious life.  

The image was at St. Mary's on Monday 4/22/2013, from 7:30 to 11:00,

with a procession to Planned Parenthood where we prayed rosaries and protested the 

abomination of abortions and all impure medical practices until about 12:45.


I woke up around 8:00 am. I was bothered that I would not make mass, but knew God had a different plan apparently. As I left my house and started walking to St. Mary's, I had about ten vultures above me. This was quite strange. I had never seen them here in downtown Glens Falls before. I arrived at the parish around 9:00. Our Lady was waiting patiently by the Altar for anyone to join her. I walked up and noticed a intentions basket by her side. Prompted by the Holy Spirit, I began to write a few things down. I wanted Our Lady so badly to have Jesus Christ bless us with a sign at Planned Parenthood, so the people would know that GOD decides when to breathe Life into man, not the other way around. Having lost my daughter to an abortion, I understand the pain and suffering that comes especially to fathers, who do not have any "choice" in the murder of their children by their spouse. I live my life as the father of a child in Heaven, which is how I have ended up very involved in the Pro-Life causes.

The last intention I wrote down was,


"RAINBOW above Planned Parenthood-TODAY!"





I found out, there was a funeral Mass at 9:30. Thank you Mary, you allowed me to sleep in and still receive The Holy Sacrament. 

At 11:00, Father Joe lead us with the Guadalupe image down the street towards Planned Parenthood. I was waiting behind for my good friend and fellow discerner, Kylie. The group of priests, parishioners had gathered in front of Planned Parenthood. Kylie and I were trailing behind with a beautiful mosaic Sacred Heart Cross greeting them at Planned Parenthood. 

The Rosary began, led by Steven, who beautifully prays daily in front of Planned Parenthood. Prompted by the Holy Spirit, I began to walk up and down the street, holding the Cross as high as I could. I passed by the parish on my way back towards Planned Parenthood. I was resting my arms, but, as I read the sign of the church "Christ is Truly Risen", I knew the Holy Spirit was prompting me to re-raise the Cross. As I lifted up the cross, my hand slipped, looking up to catch it, I caught glimpse of the Miraculous sign our Lady had Jesus Christ perform. Tears started flowing.

The rainbow was surrounding the sun.

I started singing and praising and rejoicing down the street. (Worthy is the lamb who was slain, Holy Holy is he, sing a new song to Him who sits on Heavens mercy seat, clothed with rainbows of living color, flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder) -Revelation Song.

The sun was at high noon, as the prayer group began to leave. Indeed, there was a rainbow above Planned Parenthood. What does it mean?, I asked The Lord.



We are all sons in the womb of God.

As Patti Schwartz packed up the image, I asked if anyone had seen the sign. I pointed it out to the group. Then, I found the intention with the Heart on it, and gave it to Patti.
"The Lord has done great things for us."

God rewards the faithful. Serve The Lord, for he brings blessings to all who call on Him, especially when Our Lady is holding our hands. Mary is the Mother of God, and she knows the Truth of God's Love, and the Gift of Hope in Salvation.
-Thomas Joseph Quaresima


PHOTOS: 





















Our Lady asked Christ, with and for us, to make this happen, and He is giving us hope, and a promise - a promise to give salvation to all children who are victims of the horrific act of abortion, and hope that someday abortion will not happen. We must continue to pray for this cause, and for the children affected.


Read more about the image: HERE


Thank you all for reading this moving testimony. This is not only to give credit to the image, but to give us hope and the gift of perseverance to fight abortion. Please continue praying for this cause, and SHARE THIS POST!!!

Video soon to follow...


God bless!

{doGtoGevI}

~SheSpeaksWithWisdom

1 comment:

  1. WOW. This is amazing! God be praised and adored forever! Mother Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

    ReplyDelete