Friday, September 5, 2014

76. My Current Obsessions

So, you know only a little bit about me and more about the Faith that I practice. Perhaps I could introduce you to my preferences so you know that I'm not a machine, that I have feelings and likes and dislikes. So, in no particular order,

here are my current obsessions:



Arnold Palmer Half & Half
I mean, I've only had 3 today.... 



Michael Jackson
The KING


EZPass
Who knew a little white box could make life THAT MUCH easier?!




FLY92 Morning Rush's Emoji Game
YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS 
(Please only open if you're 18 years or older, due to language)
 I laugh so hard I cry. Every. Time. 
...
Aaaaand I'm gonna play this game with my father next.



My Bishop
He's pretty awesome
+Bp. Edward Scharfenberger; Bishop of Albany


Bumper Stickers
This isn't even half of them pictured.

Catholic Things
Mitre, busia, vimpae, ewer...


Taking pictures of every Church I go in
Unless they're in the round 
and Jesus is nowhere to be found...

Latin Mass
Did I really have to tell you that?
(PS: That's Fr. Heenan FSSP)

My City
Good ole Hometown USA!


High Altars
 (And Consecrations)


Cheesecake
I've been known to have it for breakfast.

Fr. Feeney, MICM
My Founder. Ora pro nobis!

KEENS
My Sisters recommended these shoes to me, and
THEY'RE AMAZING!!!


...
Speaking of which...
My Sisters!!!
How do you not love them?!








No comments:

Post a Comment