Saturday, March 24, 2012

1. First and Foremost...

Hello and welcome to my new blog! It's so great to have you here!
If you don't know who I am, you soon will find out. My name is Kylie, for starters. Now, let's get this show on the road!
You might be wondering why my title is "She Speaks With Wisdom." My advice to you: Read Proverbs 31:26 :)
First of all, I'd like to thank you for even looking at my blog. If you're a new reader, thanks for taking a risk and opening my page. If you're an old reader, thank you for continuing to read my blog, even though I switched domains/providers... whatever you call it. :)
Second of all, I'd like to tell you what you're going to get if you subscribe to this blog. You're going to get me. You're going to get my feelings, my beliefs, and my experiences. If you don't want to read it, you don't have to. :)
And third, I hope you enjoy!
Happy reading and God Bless!!

~Kylie~

PS: for future notice, if you ever see an error in my writings such as grammar, punctuation, or spelling, PLEASE let me know. I'm a huge English freak, but we all make mistakes and typos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment