Tuesday, July 31, 2012

33. In The Face Of Evil

I had a dream last night and I want to record it because it was particularly interesting, but also because I think we can use it as an example.

The major part of the dream that I remember was this: There was a large orchestra in a music hall and some of my classmates were in it and some were listening to the music with me. They started playing a piece that was immoral (I don't know how that could be, but that is what I dreamed!) and I didn't know what to do. I opened up my purse and pulled out my rosary to pray the Divine Mercy.

How do we act in the face of evil? Do we stand aside and watch; do we scold them; do we pray; or do we join right in? How we react to evil says a lot about us. I'm not saying that I always break out the rosary, but I thought it was interesting that I dreamed that I did...

Just a thought for the day!

{doGtoGevI}

God Bless!

~Kylie~

No comments:

Post a Comment