Saturday, October 5, 2013

45. REQUESTSSSSSSS

YOU GUYS. I LOVE REQUESTS.

VIDEO REQUESTS... BLOG REQUESTS... PLEEEEASE.

Anything. I'm begging you. I want sooo badly to make more videos, and make them more regularly, but I have NO CLUE what to make them on! YOU guys are the ones with the ideas! Please, share some of them!

I make these videos/posts for you guys. I make them to educate and to inspire and to evangelize. I need to know what you guys want to see/hear, and what you need to learn more about. What do you think is lacking in the world now? What do you think most Catholics (or non-Catholics, even!) are missing? What can I do to help them?

Help me help YOU!

Anyway, here is my latest VIDEO, given to me, you guessed it, BY REQUEST PRAISE GOD!!!!!

Thanks for dealing with that. LOL

God bless!!!

~SheSpeaksWithWisdom (Kylie)



No comments:

Post a Comment