Saturday, June 2, 2012

16. Music for Musing (and jamming too!)

Here are some of my new favorite songs. I am always looking for new uplifting music that is fun and yet glorifies God, so if you have any songs or artists that you think should be on the list, let me know!

Here it is, the newest portion of the my updated "Jesus Music" playlist:


  • One and Only by ADELE
  • Days of Elijah (I'm not sure who sings it, there are many great versions...)
  • Ignition by tobyMac
  • Funky Jesus Music by tobyMac
  • Boomin by tobyMac
  • City on Our Knees by tobyMac
  • Tonight by tobyMac (Kinda on a tobyMac kick right now... lol)
  • Something Beautiful by NEEDTOBREATHE
  • Walk By Faith by Jeremy Camp
  • Blink by Revive
  • You Are Everything by Matthew West
  • Starry Night by Chris August 
  • White Flag by Chris Tomlin
  • 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) by Matt Redman
  • Set the World on Fire by Britt Nicole (I will be singing a cover of this hopefully!)
  • You Found My by Big Daddy Weave
  • Take My Life by Jeremy Camp
  • 7x70 by Chris August
  • Psalm 40 by NewSong
  • The Night Before Christmas by Brandon Heath (Although it is a 'Christmas Song,' it is very thought-provoking and I plan on listening to it all year round!)
  • Passion Song by Sean Carter (Great for Easter season, but great all year round for some reflection)
 and some oldies (but-still-good-ies):


  • Mighty To Save by HillSong
  • Hold Us Together by Matt Maher <3
  • Awesome God by Michael W Smith (also, check out the rap remix by R-Swift!)
  • Set Me Free by Casting Crowns
  • Desert Song by HillSong
  • Free to be Me by Francesca Battistelli 
  • Courageous by Casting Crowns
  • Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath
  • Incredible (Feat Thi'sl) by Jai
  • When The Stars Burn Down by Phillips Craig and Dean
  • Revelation Song by Newsboys
  • Better Than A Hallelujah by Amy Grant
  • Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall
  • This Man by Jeremy Camp
Hope you enjoy and I hope this helps you update your playlist! If you want me to add one to the list, comment or tweet me and I will add it to the list!

ALSO if you want to subscribe to my playlist on Spotify, comment and I will set that up!

Don't forget to comment and share!

{doGtoGevI}

God Bless!

~Kylie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment